Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Sunday 13 July 2014

Review #291: Divergent Official Illustrated Movie Companion- Kate Egan


Title: Divergent Official Illustrated Movie Companion
Author: Kate Egan
Pages: 160
Rating: 4/5 Pages
Summary: Veronica Roth's #1 New York Times bestselling novel Divergent is now a major motion picture starring Shailene Woodley, Theo James, and Kate Winslet!
With never-before-seen photos; personal interviews with the directors, actors, and writers; and exclusive extras, this lush, oversize volume is a true behind-the-scenes look at the filming of Divergent.
Review: I'm really interested in reading movie companions because I haven't read too many. I wasn't sure what to expect with this one. I really liked it because it covered everything: the plot/ story, characters, actors and even some behind the scenes. My favourite parts were of all of the costumes and makeup. I found this book to be very informative and I learned a lot about what goes into making a movie. Any Divergent fans need to add this book to their collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment