Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Friday 1 February 2013

Review #83: Coexist- Julia Crane

(New Cover)
Title: Coexist
Author: Julia Crane
Pages: 236
Series: Keegan's Chronicles
Rating: 5/5 Stars
Review: This is the first novel in the Keegan Chronicles by Julia Crane. It is also the first book Julia Crane book that I have had the pleasure of reading. Although I do have almost every one of her books, but keep getting too busy to start them, until now. And honestly, I LOVED IT!!! this is my perfect kind of read. It has Elves! Which if you follow my reviews, I believe I have only read one other book featuring these creatures. So there are rather rare to me lol. Also, I liked how the author incorporated other types of paranormal creatures into the story as well. There was some insta- love, but if felt like the author redeemed herself by explaining the reason behind it. 
The characters were awesome! I liked Keegan throughout the whole book but I feel like I may like the "new" her better and I can't wait to read more about her. I think Rourk is a great guy. He is very disciplined and is a great protector of Keegan. I'm excited to see how he handles the "new" Keegan, and the lengths that he will go to prove himself to her. I also found Thaddeus to be a fun character to read about. Even though he is young he carries a huge weight on his shoulders. He is one of the greatest assets and has one of the toughest abilities for an elf. I can't wait to read to short story on him. Also I want to read the spin- offs ASAP too!
Coexist is definitely one of my favourite books that I have read this year and I'm sure the Keegan's Chronicles will be on my best series list for the year too! Julia Crane has proven herself to be an author to watch out for, and that was just after the first book! I would recommend this book to people who love the paranormal or those who want to give elves the shot they deserve.



About this author


Julia crane is the author of the Coexist: Keegan’s Chronicles. She has a bachelors degree in criminal justice. Julia has believed in magical creatures since the day her grandmother first told her an Irish tale. Growing up her mother greatly encouraged reading and using your imagination. Although she’s spent most of her life on the US east coast, she currently lives in Dubai with her husband and three children.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to read and review Coexist. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure! It was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new cover! And the book is killer as well! I enjoyed reading this book very much. :)

    ReplyDelete