Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Review #82: Eleven Minutes- Megan Miranda


Book Description: Fracture is told from Delaney's perspective, and if you've read the first two chapters, you know that she falls through the ice in chapter one, and she wakes up 6 days later. And what happens in between—well, that's Decker's story. 

This is the story of those eleven minutes, and the six days that follow, from his perspective. Because while it must be terrifying to be trapped under the ice, it's a different kind of terror seeing your best friend trapped... 

Especially if it's your fault.
Title: Eleven Minutes
Author: Megan Miranda
Pages: 28
Rating: 5/5 Stars
Review:  After reading Fracture and finding out that there was this short story, I knew I had to read it. I LOVED IT!! I love that it was from Decker's point of view. I love that it counts the minutes that Delaney is submerged and tells what is happening outside the frozen lake. I love that we got to hear Decker's thoughts through all of this. The only thing that I thought was missing was when Decker and Tara are in the elevator, I would have liked to know how that conversation happened. Oh well it was still a great read. I would recommend this to everyone that has read Fracture. Thank you Megan Miranda for pointing me in the right direction to obtain a copy to read.



About this author


Megan is a scientist - turned - teacher - turned - stay-at-home-mom - turned - writer. She is not nearly as indecisive as she sounds. She lives near Charlotte, North Carolina, where she volunteers as an MIT Educational Counselor, does the mom thing by day, and writes by night.

Her first novel, FRACTURE, was published in January 2012 by Walker/Bloomsbury. HYSTERIA, a YA psychological thriller, will be published in February 2013. VENGEANCE, a companion/sequel to FRACTURE, will follow in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment