Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Saturday 3 November 2012

Review #30: The Vampire Hunter's Daughter- Jennifer Malone Right

Title: The Vampire Hunter's Daughter
Author: Jennifer Malone Wright
Pages: 19
Rating: 5/5 Stars
Review: Well that pissed me off! How could Jennifer do that to the readers? This story ended right when it started! URGH! And the worst part is it ends right when the story gets interesting. And I can't believe that there are already six parts to the story and you can buy the complete set. I would do that if I were you then you wouldn't be left hanging.
But otherwise, the book was amazing!!!!!! It had a grip on me right from the beginning up until the very last period. It was action- packed, fast- paced, and filled with mystery and the right amount if emotion. From the very brief encounter with the characters, they seem like they have their heads on straight and will rock. I will be waiting to meet Chloe's dad and see if he is as bad as he seems. I can't wait to continue with the series and see where it leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment