Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Sunday 4 November 2012

In My Mailbox #5



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over The Story Siren at Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

So I have some exciting pics to share!!!! This week I received my first package in the mail!!!! I'm going to post the play by play lol.  




I received all of these Goodies from the lovely Venessa Kimball. She was doing a wicked giveaway as you can see here. Everyone who hasn't read her book needs to. You can check out my review here, on Goodreads or on Amazon. So I am very grateful for that. Plus it's my first signed book!!! Woo hoo!!!
Also I received in the mail this week another great book!

This one was won during the R&M Halloween Spooktacular on Facebook. I had actually read and reviewed the ebook and then won this copy. And guess what??

It's signed too!! So that is my week in a nutshell. 






















2 comments:

  1. Hahaha you look so excited! Hope you enjoy them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was excited lol. Well I have read them both already so these will be trophies lol. I'm gonna let some friends read them.

      Delete