Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Review #20: Path of Needles- Hannah Kollef

Title: Path of Needles
Author: Hannah Kollef
Rating: 4/5 Stars
Review: I received this book in a Read 2 Review for free for my honest review.
This is the second novel that I have read by Hannah Kollef. I must admit that I liked this book much better then her first novel.
Our main character Kat and her twin brother Roger live a fairly lavish life in New York City with their father, and their Uncle also lives close by. Their Uncle is an artist and after one of his art shows, Kat and Roger's father goes missing. The twins, along with their best friend Jim go on a twisty adventure to find their father. 
This novel blends fairytales with modern day. There a a ton of secrets that turn up but nothing really gets answered in this book. Their are lots of different creatures like fairies, kelpies and werewolves. The only smidgen of romance in this novel is that Jim has a crush on Roger. No love triangles YEAH!! I liked the references to the Path of Needles and the Path of Pins. I had never heard if them before. 
So I recommend that if you read Hannah's fist book and were like me and didn't enjoy that much to give this one a try. Like I said earlier its much better. Thanks Hannah!! Can't wait to read the rest in the series!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment